Are You Selling Your Home – Have It Professionally Cleaned
Selling up house and moving out can be stressful and hectic in so many ways; dealing with agents and paperwork, trying to find your next place of residence once your home does sell, then the packing up and moving.
In order to give your home every chance of a sale, you no doubt want it to look its very best. A part of that procedure is making sure it’s nice and clean and looks and smells fresh for those open homes and appointments.
You’re already busy enough with the selling process. Day to day family life and all that entails continues on regardless of the sales process. While you may have time to do a few touch ups here and there, it would help you out no end if you brought in a professional domestic cleaning team to go through your entire home and really give it a good sprucing up.
At Emerald Cut Cleaning on the Gold Coast we specialise in this very scenario. Our whole aim as a cleaning business is to make life easier and more stress-free for you so you can go about your day, taking care of other needs and having some time to relax and enjoy life.
We can help relieve some of the stress involved in selling your home by giving it a thorough and meticulous spring clean. We can even wash those windows for you and professionally clean the carpets too, if you require it.
Once we have been through your entire home, it will be gleaming and smelling nice and fresh. From that point on it will just be a matter of you doing a few spot cleans and touch ups as needed until your home sells.
You need to give your house every advantage over the competition, and a beautiful clean home is definitely a key component.
Here are some of the things we will cover in our spring clean:
- Kitchens – ovens, cupboards, drawers, pantries, refrigerator, microwave, stove, benchtops, polishing stainless steel fittings, sink
- Bathrooms – clean and sanitise toilets, showers, vanities, bath, tiled surfaces, mirrors, fittings
- Laundry -clean all surfaces including exterior washing machine/dryer, sink, fittings
- Vacuuming all floors
- Mopping all hard floor surfaces
- Mirror cleaning and polishing
- Damp dusting furniture, skirtings, ornaments, light fittings and window ledges
- Cleaning window and door frames including tracks
- Spot clean of walls
- Carpet cleaning – if required
As you can see it really is a comprehensive cleaning service if that’s what you require.
Let Emerald Cut Cleaning help take some stress out of your life. If you are about to put your home on the market (or already have), book us in for quality domestic cleaning. We can also help you out with:
- Carpet cleaning Gold Coast
- Office cleaning Gold Coast
- Cleaning services Gold Coast